Have you ever wished you could spend more time working in your business rather than on your business?
By that I simply mean ‘focusing on the day job’ rather than spending valuable working hours on non-profit-making tasks like admin, HR or payroll. And whilst digital marketing is obviously crucial for generating business (and therefore pennies), it’s another task that takes you away from your core activities.
With that in mind, have you considered outsourcing jobs like email marketing, social media and content optimisation to a digital marketing consultant? Along with marketing planning and strategy, these are all things that Imagine Digital Marketing can help with. In a moment, I’ll explain some of the benefits of working with me but first, let’s look at why digital marketing is so important.
Here are a few facts and figures:
- 88% of UK adults now have internet access at home. You might be surprised to find that 53% of this group are aged over 74 – so digital marketing isn’t just about targeting younger people!1
- Most people cite mobile devices as their favourite way of accessing the internet, especially 16 to 34 year olds (over two thirds). So whatever form your digital marketing takes, being mobile-friendly is an absolute ‘must.’1
- Just 60% of businesses were using social media in 2017, dropping to 57% for small businesses. Which means a lot of companies are missing a huge opportunity to communicate with customers and prospects.2
- 39% of consumers say that social media is an important place for them to learn about products and brands, with 77% of Twitter users saying they feel more positively about companies which respond to their Tweets.2
- Ofcom ‘Communications Market: UK Report’. 2017
- Analysis of Office of National Statistics figures on UK social media usage by UK businesses. Carried out by company formation experts, Turnerlittle. 2017. Source: MarketingTech.
In short, if you’re neglecting your digital marketing, you’re missing a trick. Whatever your business type, you can’t afford not to make the most of the opportunities on offer. But what if you lack the time, resources or inclination to get stuck in yourself?
Imagine Digital Marketing is here to help
It’s my mission to help your business get the most from digital marketing. Smaller companies are especially well-placed to take advantage of online channels, as you can avoid much of the cost associated with traditional marketing methods, whilst speaking directly to your target audience.
Why choose Imagine?
I love working with small business owners and helping them understand the power of digital marketing. The beauty of my services is that I can take care of all your online marketing under one roof. Using my extensive network of trusted contacts, I can add value to your business by bringing in all the services you need – from graphic design and web development to IT support and cloud computing.
As your central point of contact, I’ll manage everything on your behalf – making life much easier. Working with me also offers a wealth of other benefits, including:
- Helping with all things digital. In other words, I don’t focus on a single discipline such as SEO or social media management, and I don’t spread myself too thinly by offering offline marketing as well. The best of both worlds.
- Letting you do what you do best. As noted earlier, outsourcing your digital marketing means you can carry on with the day job, safe in the knowledge that your online activities are taken care of.
- Saving you time and money. Many smaller businesses lack the resources or expertise to do their own digital marketing. You can pass the reigns over to me at a much lower cost than recruiting your own Marketing Manager.
- With Imagine, it’s easy to ramp up or dial down your marketing activities at short notice. That probably won’t be the case if you’re handling things in-house.
- Sharing my expertise. Even if I’m managing some or all aspects of your digital marketing, there may be tasks that you want your staff to get involved in. If you’d like to do this, I’ll be happy to train and support your team.
- Best practice and industry expertise. I keep up to speed with the latest developments and regulations, so you don’t have to. Take GDPR, the new data protection rules that come into force in May 2018. I’m a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and have completed their ‘GDPR for the Marketer’ online training course.
As well as my individual services, I offer a choice of Digital Marketing Consultancy Packages, tailored to your individual business. Prices start at £440 per month. Availability is limited, so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Book your internet marketing consultation today
I’d love the opportunity to chat through your digital marketing needs and discuss how working with Imagine can help your business. Please give me a call on 01636 922 747 or complete my online form to book a one-hour consultation. I hope to speak to you soon!
Chartered Marketer and CIM Fellow offering a personal and tailored web consultancy service to UK business owners and self-employed professionals. I formed Imagine Digital Marketing in December 2016 and I really enjoy helping my clients make the most of online opportunities.