Website Marketing Services
Imagine believes that all clients should benefit from the same high-quality service, regardless of budget. That’s why our pricing structure is based on the exact website marketing services you choose to receive from Imagine and how quickly you want to see results.
Creating your Boutique Plan
Step 1 – Baseline retainer plan
This is the only element of your digital marketing package that’s compulsory. The baseline plan includes an audit of your existing online marketing activities and discussions around what you want to achieve. This is a crucial step for us to take before moving on to create your bespoke digital marketing package, planning and prioritising your activities.
The audit will include looking at your website, social media profiles and any other digital marketing channels you use, such as email marketing and online advertising. We’ll assess how well these are performing and what needs to change to help you achieve the results you want.
- Digital Audit Report
- Digital Strategy Planning Report
- Google Data Studio
- SEO (including Structured Data Mark-up)
- Blog article research / optimising content / posting articles
- Website updates
- Regular client review meetings
Step 2 – Customise your website package
Depending on your budget, needs and preferences, you can pick and choose from our suite of digital marketing services to create a bespoke package. You’re in charge and we’ll work at your chosen pace to help you achieve your business goals.
The exact price you’ll pay for your package depends on the individual elements you select from each service area and the speed at which you want to see results.
- Content planning & strategy
- Graphic / infographic creation
- Setting up profiles on relevant platforms
- Profile image creation, in line with brand guidelines & platform sizing requirements
- Content for business profile bios
- Social media planning
- Scheduling posts
- Content curation
- Advice on connecting & engaging with followers
- Web-based email set-up & training
- Branded email / newsletter template creation
- Advice on building GDPR-compliant contact lists
- Email list management
Website Design Services
If you’re in need of a completely new website, Imagine offer a complete, end-to-end project managed web design service that goes way beyond simply designing and developing your site.
- Setting up a modern and responsive WordPress template and Content Management System (CMS), using an appropriate theme tailored to your branding.
- Logo design and branding services
- Domain name research and registration
- Website hosting and business email account configuration
- Digital content (sourcing of images and graphic creation)
- Setting up and installing Google Analytics and associated plug-ins
- Keyword research, to include local keywords if relevant
- On-page and back end (meta data) technical SEO
- GDPR compliant policies, e.g. Privacy Notice, Cookies
- Adding social media links to the site
- Setting up and verifying your Google My Business page
Book your internet marketing consultation today
All services begin with an initial one-hour digital marketing consultation. Book now by calling 01636 922 747 or complete our online form to request a call-back.
Imagine Digital Marketing is not VAT registered. Therefore, all costs shown above are net with no VAT to be added. All quotations are based on initial discussions and the specification of required services as provided and outlined by the client. Any significant changes to this specification will incur additional costs.