If you’re not sure how effective your online marketing activities are, Imagine Digital Marketing can help. Your website and other marketing tools need to work for you, not for your competitors. We’ll work with you to create and implement a robust digital marketing strategy that gets the results you want and helps to grow your business online.
As a small business owner, it can be hard to manage your own digital marketing activities on top of everything else you need to do. Wouldn’t it be great to spend less time on digital marketing but, at the same time, be able to monitor and measure your results so you know how well you’re doing?
Working with Imagine Digital Marketing is the answer. We can save you time, money and resources by creating and implementing a robust strategy on your behalf. You can enjoy all the benefits of your online activities whilst still concentrating on the day job. By working closely with you, Imagine can become a useful addition to your in-house team.
How we work
The exact process followed will depend on your individual business and requirements.
- We always start by carrying out an initial assessment of your website performance and current digital marketing strategy to identify any weak areas. We’ll also look at where your competitors are on the digital highway and what seems to be working well for them.
- Next, we’ll talk about your business objectives and what you want your online presence to achieve. For example, if you want a new website, do you want it to act as a simple promotional brochure site to inform new and existing clients about your business, or are you aiming to generate enquiries and sales?
- We’ll also look at areas such as your target audience and the best online platforms to communicate with them. In addition, we’ll research new opportunities for enhancing your income growth and client retention levels.
- Once we have all this information in place, we’ll work with you to define your digital marketing strategy and put a bespoke digital plan in place that meets your individual business needs.
- Over time, we’ll measure the effectiveness of your digital marketing activities so we can assess together what works and what doesn’t. We can then decide where best to concentrate your future online marketing efforts, with the emphasis always on improving your company’s online presence.
Did you know?
According to the Federation of Small Businesses, as of July 2018 just 60% of small businesses in the UK were using social media and only 42% had a blog. What’s more, an Approved Index report from 2017 found that 1.98 million UK SMEs didn’t have a website – costing them a combined £363 billion a year and potential annual revenue losses of £173,769 per business. Don’t be one of these companies that are missing out. Harness the power of digital marketing and make the most of online marketing opportunities available to your business.
Find out more
Do you have your digital journey mapped out for the rest of 2020? Or are you struggling to find the time and don’t know where to start? We can help you plan the quickest and most affordable route to achieve your goals and grow your business online.
To find out more, please get in touch to arrange your internet marketing consultation. Call us today on 01636 922 747 or complete our online contact form and we’ll call you back shortly.