Email marketing campaigns management
Are you struggling to stay on top of your email marketing? Or would you like to start sending out a client newsletter but don’t know where to start? If the answer to either of those questions is ‘yes’, then outsourcing your email campaigns to Imagine Digital Marketing is the answer. Our flexible service provides everything you need to cost-effectively grow your business using the power of email.
Why send email marketing campaigns?
Sending out email shots is a great way to engage with both new and prospective customers. As well as promoting your products and services, you can send them information, news and updates that they’ll find interesting and relevant, so it’s not all about sales. It’s a genuine opportunity to grow ‘know, like and trust’ with your audience and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
Email marketing campaigns are also very cost-effective for smaller businesses. If you have fewer than 2,000 email addresses in your contact list, you can even benefit from a free account with MailChimp. Design costs are also limited as once your template is in place, you can reuse it for every email you send out. Most services offer reporting and analytics functionality, so you can track the success of your campaigns and tweak them accordingly.
The statistics speak for themselves
Email marketing really does work. Here are a few facts and figures:
- 66% of marketers report that email generates ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ ROI
- Email marketing contributes to 30% of all digital revenues
- 66% of consumers have made an online purchase as a result of getting an email
- Over 70% of mobile purchasing decisions are driven by email marketing
But…more than 50% of UK businesses have described their mobile email strategy as ‘basic’ (39%) or ‘non-existent’ (22%). Don’t be one of them.
Source: Constant Contact
How Imagine Digital Marketing can help
I provide a complete, end to end service for managing your email marketing campaigns. This includes:
- Helping you choose the right email marketing platform if you don’t already use one
- Creating a professional-looking template that incorporates your logo and branding, and looks equally good on desktops and mobile devices
- Researching themes and topics, and creating content for your email campaigns
- Sourcing suitable images to match the content of each email or individual article
- Preparing, uploading and maintaining your contact lists, including segmentation for ‘A/B’ testing campaigns if required
- Managing and scheduling your email campaigns on your behalf, so they go to the right people at the right time (the best days and times can vary by industry sector)
- Monitoring the performance of your emails and gathering information on customer engagement that can be used to inform future campaigns
- Providing advice, guidance and training to your or your staff if you’d like to create and/or send the email campaigns yourself.
I offer email marketing campaigns management both as a standalone service or as part of an outsourced digital marketing package.
The benefits of outsourcing your email campaigns to Imagine
- If you’re new to email marketing, you won’t need to learn new skills as I can take care of everything for you
- You can focus on running your business whilst your email campaigns cost-effectively generate enquiries, leads and sales in the background
- You’ll have the reassurance that your email campaigns will be well-managed and compliant with data protection law (see below)
- Regular reports will let you know how your email campaigns are performing, e.g. how many people are opening the emails or clicking through to your website
- You’ll build engagement with new and prospective customers through relevant, interesting and well-researched content as well as key marketing messages.
GDPR and email marketing
In May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced. This means that email contact lists need to be carefully managed to make sure each new recipient has ‘opted in’ to receive your messages. (You don’t need to renew consent for people you already send newsletters to, provided they were signed up compliantly in the first place.)
However, there’s also the rule of ‘legitimate interest’, which means you could argue that it’s OK to send an email to someone who’s contacted or bought from you in the past, but who hasn’t specifically signed up to receive marketing emails.
This can be a bit of a minefield and you need to be especially careful with contacts who choose to unsubscribe from your emails. Systems like MailChimp will handle this automatically for you and remove unsubscribers from your contact lists – but you’ll still need to make sure you don’t add or email them again by accident.
When you outsource your email marketing to me, you won’t need to worry about GDPR. I will make sure your contact lists and email campaigns are fully compliant with the latest rules.
READ MORE: GDPR and digital marketing
Find out more – get in touch today
To find out more about my email marketing campaigns management services and how working with me can benefit your business, please get in touch to arrange a FREE one hour consultation.
Call me today on 01636 922 747 or complete my online contact form and I’ll call you back shortly.