Social Media for Business
Are you a business owner struggling to manage your social media accounts? Then you’ve come to the right place. Imagine have social media management tools and experience to help your business stand out online. So, if you’re not sure what it’s all about, or you simply don’t have the time to manage all your social media content – Imagine can help.
Benefits of social media outsourcing for small businesses
- Saving time, effort and resource so you can focus on the day job
- Having the reassurance of knowing your accounts are well-managed
- Taking advantage of our expertise to cost-effectively grow your business
- Showcasing your products and services on the right social media platforms
- Engaging with your prospects and customers with relevant, targeted content
- Knowing how your accounts are performing with regular insights and reports
Why being social online matters to your business
The number of global social media users is expected to top 3.02 billion by 2021* – around a third of the world’s population. So, it makes sense that, whatever the type, size or location of your business, you need a social media presence – or you’re missing a very big trick.
Of course, your social platforms should form just one part of your wider digital marketing strategy. But, if managed correctly, they’ll play a starring role in helping you connect with new and existing customers; raising brand awareness; and increasing enquiries and sales. In short, social media is a highly affordable and effective way to grow your business.
The three major social media platforms
Our social media management services revolve around what we consider to be the three best platforms for most businesses:
- Facebook. With over 42 million users in the UK alone*, Facebook is top when it comes to social media. It’s also excellent for re-marketing (targeted advertising) when combined with a Pay Per Click campaign.
- Twitter. A fast and effective way to connect with followers, Twitter accounts are widely used to provide customer service as well as more ‘salesy’ content. Clever use of content, imagery and video could see your Tweets get a fantastic online reach.
- Linkedin. This business-oriented network has multiple strings to its bow. You can use LinkedIn to connect with prospects and suppliers, post articles and other content, gather reviews and recommendations, and even advertise job vacancies.
There’s a multitude of other social media platforms which can work really well for different business types. For example, if you have a very visual product range, image-based sites such as Instagram and Pinterest are natural choices. You can rest assured that I’ll research the market thoroughly to find the very best platforms for your unique needs.
Like to know more about our social media content management services?
To find out more about how working with Imagine can benefit your business, please get in touch to arrange a one-hour internet consultation. Call us today on 01636 922 747 or complete our online contact form and we’ll call you back shortly.